[alternet-l] FROM DR.CHARLES IGHO.

DR.CHARLES IGHO. cigho0 at lycos.com
Sat Nov 2 09:43:54 GMT 2002

Dr. Charles Igho
Director: Project Implementation
Nigerian  National Petroleum Corporation.
Lagos-Nigeria.
Fax: 234.9.2721413.
cigho at mail.com
Dear sir,

We are sending you this letter based on the information gathered from
the Foreign trade office of the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and
Industry. We believed that you would be in a position to help in our
bid to transfer the sum of sixteen million, five hundred thousand dollars
(USD 16.5 Million) into a foreign account.

We are members of the special committee for Budget and Planning of the
Ministry of Petroleum. This committee is principally concerned with
contract appraisals and approval of contracts in order of priorities as regard
capital project of the federal government of Nigeria. With our
positions, we have successfully secured for ourselves the sum of
sixteen million, five hundred thousand United States dollars (USD 16.5
Million). This amount was accumulated thro! ugh undeclared windfall
from the sales of crude oil during and after the gulf war. What we
need from you is to provide a confidential account into which the funds will be
transferred since we are Government officials and we are not allowed
by our laws to operate foreign accounts.

It has been agreed that the owner of the account will be compensatedgho
With 20% of the remitted funds, we will keep 70% while the remaining
10% will be set aside for expenses and to pay the necessary taxes. It may
interest you to know that four years ago a similar transaction was
carried out with one Mr. Patrice miller, the president of Craine International
Trading Corporation at Number 135, East 57th street, 28th floor, New
York, 10022 with telephone Number (212)308-7788 and telex number 6731689.
after the agreement between both partners in which he was to take 20%, the
money was duly transferred into his account only to be disappointed on our
arrival in ! New York, as we were reliably informed that Mr. Patrice Miller was
no longer in that address while his telephone numbers and telex number
have been reallocated to someone else. All effort to locate Mr. Miller
proved abortive and consequently we lost the sum of USD 27.5 million to Mr.
Patrice Miller. This time we never intend to lose our money and we needed to
search for a more reliable person with a strong business interest, a
trustworthy person of a reputable company, hence this letter to you. If you can
prove yourself to be trust worthy and you are interested in this business,
then we are prepared to do business with you. What we want from you is the
assurance that you will let us have our share when this amount of USD 16.5
million is transferred into your account. If this proposal satisfies you, please
send your response only through e-mail or fax so that we can advise you on
the modalities of this transaction and forward to me a confid! ential
telephone and fax numbers through which I can reach you. All modalities for the
transfer have been worked out and once started will not take more
than 14 working days with the absolute support of all concerned. This
transaction is 100% safe.

Please treat as urgent and very confidential. We await your immediate
response.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Charles Igho