[alternet-l] Managing Conflict

Conflict Management admin at morningcourses.co.za
Mon Oct 18 12:06:07 BST 2010

A training seminar that will make conflict resolution easy.

A training provider registered with Services SETA

Presented by South Africa's leading Speakers

Dr Brian Jude and Associates present....

CONFLICT MANAGEMENT

A Dynamic Morning Seminar

It is the ability to manage inter-personal relationships, and the conflicts that develop at all levels, that will make the difference between an individuals personal success or failure both at work and at home. This programme will show you how.

Presented by Dr Brian Jude

In our society today, and more particularly in business, there is conflict. Is this necessarily bad. Conflict left unmanaged, or conflict badly managed, can lead to major problems. Conflict well handled, can lead to growth and development. This programme shows how to manage the monster.

Cape Town

Mon 22nd November

2010

Venue: The River Club Conference Centre

Liesbeek  Parkway

Observatory - Cape Town

Registration: 08:30

Start: 09:00

Cost: Only R650-00 per delegate (inclusive of VAT).
Registered with the Services SETA.

Durban

Monday 8th November

 2010

Venue: The Durban Country Club

Walter Gilbert Rd

Durban

Registration: 08:30

Start: 09:00

TARGET GROUP.

All staff who have  contact with clients.

OBJECTIVES.
To effectively handle the conflicts that occur within business, to produce a win-win outcome.

METHODOLOGY.
All training is designed to achieve maximum group attention. Fast paced and entertaining, it allows the delegates to take away real practical skills, rather than just theoretical knowledge.

TIMING.

CT and DBN 09:00 am to 12:30pm..

COURSE CONTENT.
Part 1. Assertiveness training.

Learning to say 'no' without feeling guilty.  In this module, we handle the difference between submissive, aggressive and assertive behaviour.  Having defined assertiveness, we then work towards developing assertiveness, by reducing submissive and aggressive behaviours.

The pay-offs and disadvantages of both submissive and aggressive behaviour are examined, as well as the pay-offs and advantages of assertive behaviour.  Delegates learn how to use the assertive option, to avoid putting themselves down, or putting others down.  This helps them to grow, through an understanding of their own personality.

Part 2. Interaction management.

This module handles how we transact or relate with other people.  It explores the concept that all people have what it takes to win, and are created with what is required to succeed.  The module is designed to allow people to recognise how, when and why the are "losing it," and what can be done to prevent and control this.

This programme is a must for people who have a need to work cohesively with others.

Book NOW, space is limited

E-mail: info at greatfuture.co.za "mailto:info at greatfuture.co.za"

Tel: 011 485 2150           Fax: 011 640 4916

P O Box 29176,     Sandringham,     Johannesburg,     2131

The information we will need is: Company name, your name, postal address, fax and phone numbers and number of delegates attending.

As a valued client or potential client, we do not want to send you e-mails that do not add value to you or your business.

If you do not want to continue getting our newsletters, product advices, special offers and information sheets, please go to the "unsubscribe" link at the end of this mail and you will be deleted from our lists.
Alternatively, reply to this e-mail, putting "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Many thanks.