[CC-czech] Czech License Draft in Public Discussion - next steps ?

Michelle Thorne michelle at creativecommons.org
Wed Feb 25 10:10:25 GMT 2009

Dear Marek,

On our wiki we have quite a collection of informational material of print
quality:
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Documentation#Creative_Commons_Explained

You can also find our logos in various formats and styles here:
http://creativecommons.org/about/downloads/

If you require any source files not included in the links above, please let
me know, and I ask our designer to pass them along.

Warm regards,

Michelle

Michelle Thorne
Eisenacher Strasse 2