[diggers350] Re: Freedom

mcstone.ancientmod. mcstone.ancientmod. at breathemail.net
Wed Aug 25 23:00:30 BST 1999

Hi Gavin,

Im having trouble understanding .  Are you saying there is no such
....[as].... Freedom ?

I would tend to agree if you were.  That is because I am aware that the
British Government is wrongfully updating the trespass laws to favour a non
accountable landlord i.e. the state.

Exchange of information can sometimes be incriminating.

Regards
Hengist

Hengist McStone
Ancient&Modern order of Druids