[diggers350] Greetings from Seattle

Banks, Cheryl Cheryl.Banks at METROKC.GOV
Wed Dec 8 23:45:34 GMT 1999

I served as a Peace Keeper for the huge AFL/CIO Protest March against the
abuses of the WTO on November 30, 1999 in Seattle, WA USA. This was my first
experience of making my opinion known via this medium.

In searching through the Internet for other Websites related to Activism, I
discovered the Diggers. I am sending you congratulations on your struggle re
the Millennium Dome. Such a silly idea. I am impressed with your willingness
to be visible. Good for you.
Sincerely,
Cheryl Banks
USA