[diggers350] Re: Scottish Land Rights and the MST

Banner Heather bannerheather at clara.net
Wed Jun 30 03:01:32 BST 1999

You're a star, Tony, best thing I've received in my inbox since Mobseys
invite to Wales-Cheers, love and hugs
Banners-oh, p.s., got a new thing happening.......

Please circulate as widely as possible, add link to website, or publish in
as many places as you can, thankyou.
IN DEFENSE OF THE FUTURE OF FREEDOM CHAOS AND ANARCHY
Teknopunx 2000
are a group of artists, musicians, writers, performers, fire dancers and
entertainers. We are Direct Activists experienced in ecology, tree defence,
eviction resistance, tunnelling, sea actions, free festivals, street parties
and demonstrations. We are dedicated to the protection of all life forms
from persecution or destruction and are available to support any good cause
anytime, anywhere, by land, sea or air!Teknopunx2000 are funded by People
Against Power Abuse, a charitable trust set up originally to fund road
protests.For more information on joining our group go to
www.bannerheather.clara.net or phone 01382 770877 or 01382 776956
or e-mail me bannerheather at clara.net
(the only criteria for joining is you must be non discriminatory, have a
sexy pair of shades and a sense of humour.)