[diggers350] Re: Tony's computer's going in its box

ascltd ascltd at gn.apc.org
Tue Nov 2 22:40:32 GMT 1999

We've received several of this message - please stop sending it!

Us atheists & pagans aren't that interested in bible quotes - religion never
did much for the planet - or its peoples.

Mandy @ Corani Housing Co-op

At 04:52 PM 11/2/99 +0100, tony at gaia.org wrote:
>My computer's going into its box for a few weeks - so don't be suprised if
I don't read the mail for ages and when I get back online I may not be able
to reply to all messages

>meanwhile - you can get me via my old address - +44 (0)117 955 6769 - and
here's a thought to be going on with:

>"Come out of her my people"
>Revelation 18
>
>Jesus declared... "Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I
will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am
gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my
yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

ascltd    (spil98 at gn.apc.org)