[diggers350] LATEST NEWS from Exodus Collective

Fish Eye fisheye at barrysworld.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 22:59:27 GMT 1999

LATEST NEWS from Exodus Collective
(On threatened Long Meadow Farm Eviction)

http://www.exodus.sos.freeuk.com/latest.htm
Wednesday 3rd November 1999
JAH VICTORY!!

We've done it . . . the land is ours!

Lord Whitty this morning instructed the local office to sign contracts,
which has been done.

And have just received the following mail from someone who had written
Lord Whitty at the DETR, with a suggestion for follow-up correspondence:
not
a bad idea, imo.

kAt

Copy Mail Follows