[diggers350] Tony's computer's going in its box

tony at gaia.org tony at gaia.org
Fri Nov 5 19:17:03 GMT 1999

My computer's going into its box for a few weeks - so don't be suprised if I don't read the mail for ages and when I get back online I may not be able to reply to all messages

meanwhile - you can get me via my old address - +44 (0)117 955 6769 - and here's a thought to be going on with:

"Come out of her my people"
Revelation 18

Jesus declared... "Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matthew 11