[diggers350] Re: The News

Plattsteve at aol.com Plattsteve at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 16:03:16 GMT 1999

<<Why don't you so-called news people,
so-called reporters do your job for just
once in your life and report the truth. Wow,
there's a novel concept for you..!! Why don't
you tell the American people, and the world,
the TRUTH about these two faggots - how they
raped, tortured and murdered an innocent, young,
defenseless boy.>> etc

Not sure why this message was sent to the Diggers list, but I assume this is
a case of scattergun abuse. Just in case it's not, and in the forlorn hope
that it's actually worth trying to discuss anything with the author, I'll ask
one question.

If a heterosexual commits an appalling crime does that mean that you believe
all heterosexuals will go to hell? If a white man tortures and murders
someone, does that mean that you think all white men are torturers and
murderers? Your bigotry poisons your reason. Try and use the brain that you
believe god gave you.