[diggers350] end of a terrible era

Jon Hallé jonhalle at lowimpact.com
Mon Nov 8 22:20:14 GMT 1999

please accept my apologies for the way the list has been running of late:
technology out of control, where's Eliza Ludd when you need her.

I have taken as many steps as I know how to stop this situation recurring.

If we contine to experience 'endless loop' postings and raving fascists I
will close down the group, but lets wait and see if this worked!

fabulous news about exodus, i really thought i was going to have to go and
get arrested and all that.

yours all aye,

jon

Jon Halle

for wind generators, eco-links, etc check out:

Low Impact, 38 Cowley Rd, Oxford OX4 1HZ , UK
+1865 432920 http://lowimpact.com