[diggers350] Re: Pinochet Picket

JohnKateGB at aol.com JohnKateGB at aol.com
Sat Oct 2 23:40:02 BST 1999

Thank  you for the e-mail forwarded about Pinochet picket.  As I understand
it the court is no longer in session (which does not prevent us picketing it)
 but will reconvene on Friday 8th October to give judgement.  Pinochet has to
attend on this date and I suggest that we make an effort to mobilise all
radical and merely liberal forces on this day outside the court.  It may
depend on us whether Pinochet ever sees Chile again.  If we are strong enough
and have the determination we can ensure popular justice whatever any court
may say.