[diggers350] Re: general announcements: allsorts

Exley, Duncan Duncan.Exley at uwe.ac.uk
Thu Oct 21 14:39:16 BST 1999

the list you mentioned below: you said how to send stuff to
it; do you know how to subscribe to it?

Dunx

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:04:55 +0100 Manchester EF!
<mancef at nematode.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> We've just unsubbed from this list, so it is in our interests to say:
>
> if you've got general activist announcements of events, actions etc,
> rather than sending them to individuals/groups you know of, why
> not send it to <allsorts at gn.apc.org> who will then forward it to
> everyone subbed to that list (unless it's about genetics, the GE list
> is at <genetics at gn.apc.org>
>

> http://www.snet.co.uk/ef/

> eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/diggers350

Duncan Exley, Student Activities, UWE Students' Union, coldharbour Lane, Bristol, BS16 1QY.
Phone:0117 344 2719
Fax:0117 976 3909
Email: Duncan.Exley at uwe.ac.uk

"Nothing in this message constitutes an order. Orders can
only be made with an official SU order form."