[diggers350] Re: NO TRESPASSING! SQUATTING, RENT STRIKES & LAND STRUGGLES [book info]

Leslie Schentag wy497 at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Sep 7 19:36:07 BST 1999

I would like to get a copy of this book.
I am currently a homeless person in Victoria, British Columbia.
Until my birthday, Sept. 4, I had a place to live.
I went for a small vacation after paying rent on Aug. 25.
I got back on Sept 3 and was given an 30 day eviction notice.
Sept 4, I was told to leave and rather than create unwanted problems I
left, I immediately called my attorneys office and left a message on his
voice mail. I have an appointment this afternoon to discuss my options.
I am on social assistance and have no money.
In the past I have squatted in abondoned buildings.
I would also like to know about the Canadian aspect of squatting.
Thank you for your time and help.

  Leslie Schentag
  Gremlin Research Consultants
  Web Site: http://firms.findlaw.com/gremlinz
  Voicemail: 1-888-Excite2. ext. TOGREMLINZ(8647365469)

  Myautomail: http://www.myautomail.com/auto2011.htm
  The Millenium Marketing Group: http://www.tmmg.net/lschentag/
  Get Paid for Reading Email:
http://amazingsolutionspaidemail.hypermart.net/club.cgi?refid=GDG3091

  "When Freedom Is Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Be Free"
					-F.T.W. Productions, 1992.

 "It is better to die on your feet than live a lifetime on your knees"
					-Emiliano Zapata