[diggers350] Food Not Bombs Victory

sffnb at iww.org sffnb at iww.org
Mon Jan 17 11:44:05 GMT 2000

[ resent via <sffnb at iww.org> ]

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Dan wrote:

> Food Not Bombsers and supporters,
>
> 	Today the LA City Council voted 13-0 not to arrest Food Not Bombs
> members
> for our activities in Pershing Square for the next two weeks!!! (We will be
> meeting to negotiate a permanent agreement) They have voluntarily signed
> the court order we negotiated this past Tuesday, stating that they would
> not arrest us in the north end of Pershing Square for serving free food,
> eating, leafleting, or holding signs and banners.  We agreed not to block
> walkways, emergency vehicles, and view of the stage if there is a
> performing act (we have never done any of these things anyway).
>
> In Solidarity,
> Dan

<sffnb at iww.org> Signature File Of Thursday 17 September 1998

Communications from this e-mail address <sffnb at iww.org> DO NOT necessarily
reflect views of the San Francisco Food Not Bombs organization, unless it
is otherwise indicated. The information content and opinions expressed in
this communication are from individual members, allies and affiliates of
San Francisco Food Not Bombs.

San Francisco Food Not Bombs
P.O. Box 40485
San Francisco, California 94140