WDM event - 'Whose Rules rule?'

Mark Brown msbrown at cwcom.net
Wed Nov 1 16:35:57 GMT 2000

Whose Rules rule?

Challenging corporate influence over our lives, our politicians and Global Trade.

- A public event to launch the World Development Movement's campaign on the threat posed by the World Trade Organisation to public services worldwide.

Thusday 9th November 2000

at The Institute of Education

20 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0AL    -  7pm to 9pm

Speakers include:

Naomi Klein - journalist, and author of "No logo"

George Monbiot - The Guardian, and author of "Captive State"

Jessica Woodroffe - Head of policy, WDM

Chair: Gary Younge of The Guardian

Free entry, but to reserve your place, ring WDM on 0800 328 2153