Fwd: Wales GM free status

The Land Is Ours office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 06:59:58 BST 2001

>From: "Robert Vint" <rjvint at globalnet.co.uk>
>
>EUROPE'S LEADING ORGANIC RESEARCH CENTRE AND WALES'S GM-FREE STATUS TO BE
>SACRIFICED FOR GOVERNMENT GM TRIALS
>
>[Please forward this message widely]
>
>The placement of GM trials in Wales and beside the organic Henry Doubleday
>Research Association Centre without any advance consultation with anyone
>affected is an indication of the total contempt the Government has for the
>public, for the Welsh Assembly and for organic farmers everywhere.   I
>suggest that everyone jams Michael Meacher's michael_meacher at detr.gov.uk
>e-mailbox with outspoken messages expressing their views on this matter
>-
>or, ideally, fax him on: 020 7238 5867
>Robert Vint.
>

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

The Land Is Ours
... A Landrights Movement for All

The Land Is Ours campaigns peacefully for access to the land, its resources
and the decision making processes affecting them, for everyone -
irrespecitive of race, age, or gender.

Postal address :
16B Cherwell St, OXFORD, OX4 1BG, England.
or contact us at:  office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Press enquiries :  0961 460171
website :  http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/

For a year's subscription for the TLIO  newsletter (3 times a year), we are
asking for £3 per annum.  Please make cheques payable to "The Land Is Ours".