pruninghooks email list

Lucy Michaels lucy at corporatewatch.org
Wed Apr 11 18:44:49 BST 2001

Hi there

This is an invitation to join a new email list called 'pruninghooks- cutting back the excess growth of industrial agriculture'.

We are trying to encourage debate and action on how to campaign against industrial agriculture and free trade in agriculture, whilst promoting organic and local food as an alternative. One of our main aims is to attempt to find common ground between environmental activists and the farming community, so that we can work together around the farming crisis.The main debate at the moment is what we, as activists, can do about foot and mouth.

All the best

Lucyx

Lucy Michaels
Food and Agriculture Researcher