TLIO Newsletter

The Land Is Ours office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 21:35:30 BST 2001

Hi all (ref. to previous message displayed below - dated 23/07/01)

It's been brought to our attention that e-mails sent to this address
(weirdly) have been bouncing back.  So if you had an article or a few words
which you wanted to send in to our address for the next TLIO newsletter,
then please, please send them in again to this e-mail address (limit of
<200 words ...but if more then please send an e-mail first suggesting in a
few sentences why you think it warrants inclusion).    PLEASE NOTE THAT THE
DEADLINE FOR INCLUSION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 27/08/01 !!!

You can also send by post to:  c/o The Land Is Ours, 16b Cherwell Street,
Oxford  OX4-1BG (but before 23/08/01).

If not familiar with recent newsletter (you should be since by being on
this e-mail list, you should receive it) visit:  www.oneworld.org/tlio

cheers

mark (editor of next TLIO newsletter)

On: Mon, 23 Jul 2001, we wrote:

CALL FOR NEWSFEATURES-RANTINGS-POETRY-PROSE-NOTICEofEVENTS-LATESTHOTGOSSIP!***
 >For the next Land Is Ours Newsletter (due out end of August)
 >
 >Please send anything you feel warrants inclusion to : msbrown at cwcom.net
 >- ...that may be land-based, but definately environmental, international
 >or of British Isles, but certainly up-to-date! Also, feel free to send
 >in to add to the forthcoming events diary.  (NOTHING MORE THAN 100 WORDS
THOUGH, if that's possible).

If you do send us in something, please don't be upset if we subsequently
don't use it due to constraints of space and editorial authoritarianism.
However, we are also still collecting articles for a forthcoming
publication called "Country Strife" (the main aim of which is to take issue
with those vested interests of superior land ownership who dominate the
Countryside Alliance - those self-appointed standard-bearers for the voice
of the countryside), if that would be alright!

So get writing.....

Mark
TLIO Core Group

The Land Is Ours
... A Landrights Movement for All

The Land Is Ours campaigns peacefully for access to the land, its resources
and the decision making processes affecting them, for everyone -
irrespecitive of race, age, or gender.

Postal address :
16B Cherwell St, OXFORD, OX4 1BG, England.
or contact us at:  office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Press enquiries :  0961 460171
website :  http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/

For a year's subscription for the TLIO  newsletter (3 times a year), we are
asking for £3 per annum.  Please make cheques payable to "The Land Is Ours".