LVT in a nutshell

Tony Gosling tony at gaia.org
Thu Jan 4 23:32:05 GMT 2001

Land Value Taxation or LVT is a Red Herring - a top-down campaign supported
by a mixture of the spooks and the spellbound. Leave it to them.

It addresses neither of the core issues of access or sustainability. It is
a pernicious distraction from the vision that we and movements from British
history and other parts of the world now (Right from the Diggers through to
MST) have for liberation of land.

Have we forgotten Land for Homes/Lives/Livelihoods? LVT binds people even
more tightly into the corrupt Babylon money system sorted people are quite
rightly doing their best to disconnect from.

Tony