Rural Futures - Join the 'real' rural debate.

The Land Is Ours office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 10 21:27:55 BST 2001

Join the 'real' rural debate.
'Do we want to remain a seriously capable food producing nation?'
The foot-and-mouth crisis has hastened the debate over how we use our land.
It's up to us all to join the debate and have our say.
What do you think ? Have your say at http://www.ruralfutures.org.
For all the latest analysis visit the Reports Section - A Left Wing Defence
of Rural England by Simon Fairlie, Post FMD: Getting the Basics Right -
views from the NFWI.

The Land Is Ours
... A Landrights Movement for All

The Land Is Ours campaigns peacefully for access to the land, its resources
and the decision making processes affecting them, for everyone -
irrespecitive of race, age, or gender.

Postal address :
16B Cherwell St, OXFORD, OX4 1BG, England.
or contact us at:  office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Press enquiries :  0961 460171
website :  http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/

For a year's subscription for the TLIO  newsletter (3 times a year), we are
asking for £3 per annum.  Please make cheques payable to "The Land Is Ours".