Fwd: JT aka Jan aka...

heather_glaisyer heather at teknopunx.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 17:08:37 BST 2002

--- In v-nv-mobilize at y..., Fitzhugh MacCrae <alaidh at y...> wrote:
>From another list, and a reliable source:

>    I have just received word that the most recent
essay distributed by Jan
or JT under his name was in fact written by Anthony
Walker.

    This person is engaging in blatant plagiarism by
lifting essays from
other sources and distributing them as his own. I'd
like to request that we
all lobby moderators and list owners on the lists we
frequent that are
burdened under this unethical practice to ban Jan/JT
from contributing to
these lists.

    If we condone these actions with our silence, we
are contributing to the
>continuance of this unethical behavior.

Please pass this on to any other lists that you are on
- if we don't police ourselves, it gives others the
opportunity to do it under THEIR rules and guidelines.

=====
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of
servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,
go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your
chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye
were our countrymen."