Coppicing Weekend at Tinkers Bubble

tliouk office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 02:55:31 GMT 2002

Forwarded message:

From:  "chapter7" <chapter7 at tlio.demon.co.uk>
Date:  Thu Jan 31, 2002  4:55 pm
Subject:  Coppicing Weekend at Tinkers Bubble

Dear friends,
Hello from Tinkers Bubble! We are writing to you to invite you to our
annual coppicing weekend to be held on the weekend of March 2nd and
3rd. We always look forward to this weekend as a way to get lots of
essential coppicing work done while we catch up with old friends and
meet new ones. We hope that some of you would like to come along to
help us out and practice your coppicing skills. We still do all of
our coppicing work using hand tools and lots of people power. We will
put you up, feed you loads of good food, and have a big party on the
following Tuesday to celebrate the birthday of Becca Laughton (our
newest member).
We really hope you will be able to join us. Our community has been
doing really well this year and we would like to share the spirit!
Call us if you want to come. Our number is 01935 881 975. We will
give you directions and book you a bed. Bring your own wellies,
sleeping gear, and tools if you have them (don't worry if you don't).
If you can't make it, still feel free to stop by and see us sometime.
Lots of love,
The Bubblers