May 10th, London: Debate on GM Crops: Do We Need Them? Are They Safe?

tliouk office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 23:31:11 BST 2003

GM Crops: Do We Need Them? Are They Safe?

This is what the `experts' say:

 "GM crops are needed to feed the world, they are environmentally
friendly, good for the birds and biodiversity, and increase yield and
income for farmers."

Apologies for crossposting:

"There's no evidence GM is harmful."

Don't trust the experts

Hear the evidence and judge for yourself

Independent Science Panel on GM

David Bellamy, Stanley Ewen, Mae-Wan Ho, Malcolm Hooper,

Vyvyan Howard, Brian John, Peter Melchett, Arpad Pusztai, and many
others

Kicking off the national GM debate with a case for a GM-free Organic
Britain