FW: Injunction

Chapter 7 chapter7 at tlio.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 17 13:37:58 GMT 2004

The Park have issued an injunction on all the houses at Brithdir Mawr. See
below.I will keep everybody informed.
----------
From: "Tony Wrench" <tonywrench at lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:58:19 -0000
To: "Chapter 7" <chapter7 at tlio.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Injunction

Hi Simon and Jyoti
Yesterday Me Jane Emma and John were served notice of the injunction case in
carmarthen County Court citing all Emma's 4 huts plus the roundhouse! We've
got 14 days to say whether we are contesting it or not.  Milner classic
timing.  But what a cheek, when the inspector is still considering the
appeal! Emma has referred it to Angus.  jane and I will contest our bit, of
course, but dunno whether to call in the heavies - they're good but
expensive.  love to you, Tone

p.s. For reasonably up to date news from me please check out
www.thatroundhouse.info <http://www.thatroundhouse.info>   . Thanks