EVICTION ALERT at Sherwood Protest Camp - HELP NEEDED!

tliouk office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 13:04:57 GMT 2004

EVICTION ALERT at Sherwood Protest Camp - HELP NEEDED!
10.02.2004 17:47
Message from Maid Marion:

The residents of Mansfield Woodhouse's tree houses' and tunnels were
today visited by the Sherriff and informed them that they would
attempt eviction imminently.

If you want to help them resist eviction, now is the time to do it!
They need people on site now!

Welsh Bailiffs came on site with a warrant and conducted a health and
safety review of the site, and held a safety meeting with the
residents. They informed them they would be returning imminently with
a professional tunnel team and climbers.

They desparately need more people in site to help build defences, and
to stay over night so numbers are at a maximum when the bailiffs move
in.It seems likely it will happen very soon, so get down there!

***********************
Message update from weebl:

WELSH BALIFS have just been on site

*They have done a safety meeting (we r relieved to that it seems it
is going to be done properly)

*We need more defences put up URGENTLY if we are going to hold the
site

*It IS worth holding the site as we can get to court now and stop
damage to the trees once the eviction starts

*We have confirmation that an illegal eviction HAD been planned for
Sat and we DID avert it with the numbers that turned up

THIS IS IT - COME NOW OR SAY GOODBYE TO THIS SPECIAL BIT OF SHERWOOD
FORREST

sherwood rise, mansfield woodhouse.

weebl