Titnore Woods volunteers urgently needed to resist imminient eviction.

Mark mark at tlio.org.uk
Wed Jul 26 15:51:42 BST 2006

Titnore volunteers urgently needed to resist imminient eviction.
written by Hazel

On Monday, 24th July Titnore Woods Action Camp in Durrington West Sussex
was served with a summons to appear at crown court in london. People on
site are expecting an attempted eviction at any time from Thursday 27th
July and urgently require support from local residents, activists and
anyone who wishes to help protect this ancient woodland from
development/destruction.

Titnore woods is an ancient piece of woodland in West Sussex that faces
development and has been occupied by activists to protect it from
destruction.

For more information on how you can support the camp and help us resist
eviction please visit www.protectourwoodland.co.uk or gives us a bell on
07804245324.

If you are avalible to attend our court appearance it would be much
appreciated. It will be held on Thur 27th July at the High Court, Queens
bench division, The Strand, London WC2 A2LL, room E102. proccedings start
at 11am.

Anything you can do to support us will be greatly appreciated but our most
urgent need is volunteers to help us resist eviction.

Thank you

Hazel