Party Invite

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:36:41 GMT 2006

Dear Friends

RECLAIM THE COMMONS BENEFIT PARTY

we're having a Party !

APRIL 1st
All Fools, Fairies, Clowns and Dragons Party
7pm-2am
21 Russell Square, London
Next to SOAS, Nearest Tube Russell Square

Featuring great live music, including live mike rastafari roots [Lion
City Sounds], urban protest [Bones of Contention], and acoustic sets
from native texan Madame Hyatt and friends, folk from Latin America
and drum n bass/electro boogie from London [King Fool and Sonik].

There will also be lovely West Indian food and other refreshments available.

Please Note: This is a Benefit Party for the anti-SOCPA/Reclaim the
Commons* campaign group, People in Common. So, as this is our very
first benefit gig, we hope you'll give generously on the door.

Please forward this to your friends. Hope to see you there!
Love,
Marshmallow
Xx

*SOCPA stands for the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005.
s132 of SOCPA restricts free-speech in a 1km zone around Parliament by
making it a criminal offence to demonstrate there without prior police
permission. Individuals from People In Common have been campaigning
peacefully against this law since its inception 8 months ago, by
holding weekly Sunday meetings/picnics in Parliament Square and
organising special events.

--
For more info on All Fools Day Events and After Party please go to
http://www.peopleincommon.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33