THIS FRIDAY 2nd @ the Square: Land-Action round-up meeting + Benefit Party for land actions

Mark mark at tlio.org.uk
Tue May 30 23:36:24 BST 2006

Benefit this coming Friday 2nd at the Square Social Centre, 21 Russell
Square for a land-action/ guerilla gardening type action this summer
somewhere in London.

We are having a networking meeting at 8pm to discuss future land action
ideas and a direct-action round-up of what's going on at the mo, with
people from the land action in Sussex (Titmore Woods) against a housing
development and Camp Bling in Southend. We will be discussing a possible
landrights action in or around London sometime maybe this summer, such as
a Guerilla gardening/short term occupation of a site.  The timescale of
such an action is up for discussion, as is the choice of the type of site
to use. Please come along and spread the word

An avAnt gArde Dig for Victory
Friday 2nd at the Square, 21 Russell Square (corner of R. Sq where SOAS is)

live music featuring...
- Glassglue (Captain Beefheart meets Can)
- The Dirty Pins (Punk)
- Remedial Nymph  (Punk Folk)
- Koruqi (Prog Metal musical explosion)
open mic & cabaret
djs
Bar, food, Juice bar, Zapatista Coffee, info stalls

8 to 1

buses: 7, 91

"We are the children of a devoured world, trying to be reborn in a world
under construction. We don't want to become the best but to live as best
we can. We don't want to live through animalistic instincts of survival
but to live as humans. The only thing we can rely on are local and
international alliances based on the unnegotiable desire of a free life".