The Crowning of the People

james armstrong james36armstrong at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 17 12:39:14 GMT 2006

hello Good People,

THE CORONATION OF THE SOVEREIGN PEOPLE

DELEGATIONS from Scotland England Ireland and Wales plan to march from each country to meet. With the purpose of a coronation ceremony -  after four ceremonies in each of the countries of UK -

First
to thank Elizabeth Saxe Coburg for her past services and to establish the People as the next sovereign in waiting.

Second
To give reality to the people

Third
To head off anyone wishing to  usurp this sovereignty

Fourth
to give a great shout OF 'NO' in anticipation of the shout of acclaim at any usurpers coronation.

Fifth
In a plenary session to air the ignorance of the  the present  institutions as to who is sovereign.
To remember those in the past landstory who have in the past given a voice to the people. Third to Stimulate the writing of the landstory of the people with a view to its adoption in the education curriculum.

Sixth
to invite people who have thrown off usurping monarchy's to aid us
with their experience

TIMING
The need is to start organising right away .
With a view to a march in six months. Then a series of marches culminating in a national meeting.

THE RELATION TO THE LAND ISSUE
Are we being sidetracked in expressing what it is we want when we say we want the land back?
Individuals often don’t want land, have never expressed any feelings about it and wouldn’t kow exactly what to do if they were given theuse of a piece of land- they might soon learn.

Surely what we want is the people to have the right first not to be exploited by means of deprivation of the land

second
the right to access to use the land for legitimate purposes eg to build houses or for farming or ....
Without their need being exploitesd by landowners charging theearth fro the privilege.

ESSENTIALLY IT IS NOT INDIVIDUAL NEED FOR LAND BUT THE PEOPLE'S OVERAL NEED NOT TO BE EXPLOITED VIA LAND.

I SUGGEST THEN THE FIRST STEP IS BRINGING INTO BEING, GIVING  FORM AND
EXPRESSION TO THE PEOPLE

Hence my suggestion that we hold a meeting (annually) to CROWN THE PEOPLE AS SOVEREIGN

James Armstrong
Dorchester UK