Lamas Project Needs Support

Darren Hill mail at vegburner.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 12:19:44 BST 2007

Just noticed this and thought that people here might lend support

from: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/actionnetwork/F?thread=4375775

"We have just learnt that the local Community Council are lobbying the
planners to refuse permission for the project.
This alongside the letters of opposition from local people is
challenging the prospects of us getting planning permission for the
low-impact settlement.
Suprising as it is when climate change and sustainability are so high on
the political agenda. We are offering not only a carbon-neutral housing
model but a carbon-neutral livelihood model as well. And yet it would
seem that perhaps we are challenging the status quo in some way.
Please help us to balance this situation by writing letters of support
for the project. This can be done by hand (see previous article) or
electronically by clicking :
http://planning.pembrokeshire.gov.uk/swiftlg/apas/run/wphmakerep.displayURL?ApnID=07/0314/PA
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/dna/actionnetwork/F/ext/_auto/-/http://planning.pembrokeshire.gov.uk/swiftlg/apas/run/wphmakerep.displayURL?ApnID=07/0314/PA>

Thankyou"