[diggers350] OFT threatens to act

Jock Coats jock.coats at oxfordshirecommunitylandtrusts.org.uk
Mon Jun 25 22:26:15 BST 2007

They'll accept unsolicited comments, suggestions and evidence till
17th August.

OFT has always been there.  One of its outcomes used to be to refer
an issue to the monopolies commission.  Now it's to the European
competition commission.  So that's unlikely to happen since it's
unlikely to uncover evidence of exclusion/cartel operation at a
European level.

I wrote about it here:

http://www.1909.org.uk/could_oft_deliver_lvt (there's a link to the
pdf with details of submissions)

Jock

--
Jock Coats - Chair, Oxfordshire Community Land Trusts
c/o Warden's Flat 1e, J Block Morrell Hall, OXFORD, OX3 0FF
m: +44 (0)7769 695767 e: jock.coats at oclt.org.uk
www: http://www.oclt.org.uk/ - http://jockcoats.blogspot.com/