Let the Buy to let banks Crash and Burn

Peter Hack petercrispin at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 18:59:28 GMT 2007

we must all try and put pressure in any way we can
that this labour government is not allowed to use
taxpayers money to prop up failing buy to let banks.

this is money that could and should have been used for
housing people with proper tenancy rights and fair
rents. 20 billion so far and other banks may
follow..its a mind boggling scandal

these people have made speculative gambles on other
peoples housing...let them bare responsibility for
their gambles..no government intervention in the
private housing sector. it was the removal of tenancy
rights that made this speculation possible.

at last there is an opportunity to close the divide in
this country and opportunity for young and poor
people to have a share.

let the greedy banks and landlords crash. proper
tenancy rights now!

 peter hack