Fwd: Join Our Direct Action Network

ivy wall tectonic.earth at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 19:02:34 GMT 2007

Hello - please forard this email as widely as you think apropriate - then join our Direct Action Network.

DIRECT ACTION AGAINST WAR ((DAAW))

To join our network of over 1,500 U.K and Global subscribers, please send a blank email to the address below and then wait for, and reply to, the confirmation message:
directactionagainstwar-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

KEY NOTE: Messages are sent out in roughly twice weekly digests so as not to overload your inbox.

PURPOSE: George Bush, when threatening Iran, talks of the spectre of 'World War III'. Until now, a US/Israeli military strike on Iran seemed a dangerous possibility. Now it has become an imminent reality. It is well past time to move beyond the comfort zone of A-B demonstrations (important as they are) and towards direct confrontation and opposition to our own illegal military states.

DAAW is a well moderated e-group. Most events or actions which are asking more than the signing of another petition, or more than just another march from point A to point B, will be considered for approval as a form of Direct Action.

The Group Guidelines Can Be Read Here:

We look forward to receiving your subscription request.

Once subscribed send messages to: directactionagainstwar at yahoogroups.com

If you have difficulty subscribing email: daawtalk at yahoo.co.uk

ATTACHMENTS: Please don't send attachments, as they are automatically removed due to the spread of viruses. Please send all info in plain text.

DIRECT ACTION AGAINST WAR ((DAAW))