Support the Ministry of Housing Crisis - France and Europe

Massimo A. Allamandola suburbanstudio at runbox.com
Fri Oct 12 13:07:31 BST 2007

PLEASE READ BELOW
THIS ARTICLE HOW YOU
CAN SUPPORT !

In solidarity ,

Massimo
Homes not Army !!!

A LUCHA CONTINUA !

Rue de la Banque: le porte-parole du DAL embarqué par la police

Jean-Baptiste Eyraud et trois autres militants ont été arrêtés à Paris,
alors que la police évacuait une dizaine de mal-logés.
Par Karl Laske

http://www.liberation.fr/actualite/societe/284091.FR.php

Rue de la Banque: Spokesperson for DAL taken by the police

Jean-Baptise Eyraud and three other activists were arrested in Paris,
while the Police evicted a dozen homeless people
by Karl Laske

Jean-Baptiste Eyrault, president of DAL (stands for "right to
housing") and three other activists from the organization were
violently arrested by the National Guard, this afternoon, in
connection with a new attempt to evict the homeless families installed
on the sidewalks of Rue de la Banque in Paris. "Jean-Baptiste and the
others were forced onto on the ground, belly to the ground, and
handcuffed on the back", described an activists. They had a choke hold
on their throats. Violent arrests. Many people, including a pregnant
woman who was in shock, were taken to the hospital.

After 5PM, the National Guard surrounded the families on the sidewalk,
which they had evicted one by one, finishing by picking on the DAL
activists. "We tried to stand around the group, protect the children",
explained Ludovic. Within a tense atmosphere, the police lines pushed
the activists who had come in support, onto Rue de la Bourse. "We are
peaceful, stop pushing us!" cried the protesters, raising their hands
in the air, towards the National Guard. They still wouldn't say to
which police station the DAL militants had be taken , and if they had
been placed under surveillance.

The families, who had gathered there after the massive arrests which
had taken place on Wednesday October 3 at Metro Riquet, had already
been eveicted twice from the street, on the 5th and the 9th October.
Certain of them found refuge in Number 20 on the street, the
headquarters of the Ministry of the Housing Crisis. Again, the Chief
of Police proved determined to prevent the tents from being set up
this year. At the beginning of the evening, AugustinLegrand,
co-founder of the organization The Children of Don Quixote, who had
set up a camp along the Saint Martin Canal, came to the site to show
his support for the protesters.

Aujourd'hui à 17H3O, l'intervention policière a été une fois de plus violente, 4 militants du DAL dont le porte-parole sont actuellement en garde-à-vue. Les familles sont toujours encerclées et ce depuis plus de 24 heures !

NOUS EXIGEONS LA LIBÉRATION IMMÉDIATE ET SANS POURSUITE DES 4 MILITANTS ARRÊTÉS

Besoin de soutien sur place, de message de solidarité
24 rue de la banque, métro Bourse

Envoyer vos messages de protestations au ministère du logement :
marc.bonjour at logement-ville.gouv.fr
cboutin at assemblee-nationale.fr

Message de soutien :
fededal at wanadoo.fr et contact at novox.ras.eu.org
Desde quarta feira 3 de outobro, mas de 200 familias e sem tetos acampam na frente do predio ocupado chamado o Minsterio da crise da Moradia para exigir alojamente pelo governo. Apos de ter pegado as tendas, as coberturas, materiais pessoas, a chuva e o despejo duas vezes das familias, elas fiquam determinadas a lutar !

Hoje as 17H30 da tarde, a policia foi de novo violenta, 4 representantes do DAL foram presos. As familias estao ainda encerados pela policia.

Exigemos a liberaçao immediate dos militantes

Enviar message de protestaçao :
marc.bonjour at logement-ville.gouv.fr
cboutin at assemblee-nationale.fr

Anviar-se messagem de solidariedade : fededal at wanadoo.fr e contact at novox.ras.eu.org

>From wensday the 3rd, 2OO families and homeless camp in front of the Building Ministery of crise of housing, struggling to be rehoused by the governement. The personal beloings, tents ands blankets of the families were taken away by the police, after being arrested, evacuaded two times, the families are still there.

Today at 5.30 in the afternoon, 4 actvists of the DAL (Rihgt for Housinh) were arrested including the speaker. The are still in prison. The families are still sourrended by the police.

We demands immediat liberation of the 4 activists without any penal action brought against them !

Send protest to marc.bonjour at logement-ville.gouv.fr
cboutin at assemblee-nationale.fr

Send solidarity message to fededal at wanadoo.fr and contact at novox.ras.eu.org

Below Solidarity fro HIC >

***Français - English - Espanol***

Au nom de toute l'équipe de HIC GS, nous déplorons la répression
policière dont ont été victimes nos compagnons de DAL et regrettons
aussi de ne pas être sur place pour lutter en personne avec nos amis et
collègues français...
Notre amitié, notre soutien et notre solidarité va à tous ceux qui sont
détenus pour défendre la cause du droit au logement ainsi que pour les
mal-logés et les sans abris, les roms, les expulsés et les enfants
laissés seuls dans les rues de Saint Denis ou d'ailleurs.
Force et courage pour notre compagnon Jean Baptiste Eyraud qui a
représenté l'Europe au Conseil de HIC jusqu'en 2004.

Toute l'équipe du Secrétariat de HIC:
Ana, Pedro, Julio, Anna, David, Marcelo, Juan, Gladys et Marie

On behalf of the HIC General Secretariat team, we deplore the fact that
our comrades of DAL were victims of security force repression and regret
not to be able to fight in person together with our French friends and
colleagues...
Our friendship, support and solidarity to those who have been arrested
for defending the cause of housing rights as well as for the homeless,
the roms, the expulsed and the children left alone in the Saint Denis
streets or elsewhere.
We send our strength and energy to our comrade Jean Baptiste Eyraud who
has been representative for Europe at HIC Board until 2004.

HIC General Secretariat Team
Ana, Pedro, Julio, Anna, David, Marcelo, Juan, Gladys and Marie

En el nombre del equipo del Secretariado General de HIC, lamentamos que
nuestros companeros de DAL hayan sido víctimas de la represión policial
y sentimos no estar presentes en persona para luchar juntos con nuestros
amigos y colegas franceses...
Nuestra amistad, apoyo y solidaridad para los que fueron detenidos por
defender la causa de los derechos a la vivienda y para los "mal
alojados", los "sin-techos" los roms los desalojados y los niños dejados
solo en las calles de Saint Denis o de otros lugares.
Fuerza y ánimo para nuestro companero Jean Baptiste Eyraud quien fue
representante por Europa al Consejo de HIC hasta el 2004.