Planning to live in a Cornish woodland

shamanseed06 shamanseed06 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 14:40:17 BST 2007

 I am attempting to live on land which I own in Cornwall.It is 1.1
acres of mainly beech woodland.I am just about to embark on the
planning journey,as I have constructed two small sheds,one of which I
hope and intend to live in.I am looking to find anyone who has either
attempted to do the same or are living like this already,ideally in
Cornwall.I am new to the planning laws etc. and would appreciate any
help or support from other people of the land.Cheers...