Please help we are about to loose our home and living thanks to Norfolk council!

mandyjwilliams mandyjwilliams at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 17:39:56 GMT 2008

Can anyone help us.  Our appeal to the planning inspectorate to allow
my partner and our 4 children to continue living on our smallholding in
norfolk was disallowed in June last year and they gave us 12 months to
leave the site.  My husband cannot read and write and a friend of ours
has just pointed out that they have used a letter of complaint from
another appeal case as proof of evidence against us.  Every one of our
neighbours has given
us letters of support but at the hearing the councils solicitor claimed
that they had a letter of complaint against us. We asked to be shown at
the hearing but were ignored we also asked for a copy to be sent to us
after the hearing (we like to think that we get on with all our
neighbours and wanted to know in what way we had upset someone we live
near) A copy of the letter in question has come into our hands but not
from council or government channels It paints a picture of someone
running an unauthorised builders yard with no respect for a disabled
persons access living near by.  The letter is addressed to persons
living in Tammworth and not about ourselves at all and this had been
used to discredit us and our appeal.  Is there anything we can do about
this. Can anybody help or suggest anything? contact Mandy or Taffy on
07855284953 or email  at rowanhollythorne at aol.com