Warwickshire Romanys refuse to be criminalised

Gerrard Winstanley tony at tlio.org.uk
Wed Mar 26 00:21:33 GMT 2008

Apologies for the misleading quote at the start

Gerrard

LATEST STORY WITH PICTURE OF SITE

We're here for years, say Tessa Jowell's new gipsy neighbours
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=545334&in_page_id=1770

picture
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_04/DownHillJJS_590x650.jpg

--- In diggers350 at yahoogroups.com, "David Heller (Friends of the