Hanging on in there - another Raven's Ait activity weekend

Gerrard Winstanley office at evnuk.org.uk
Sat Apr 18 01:30:47 BST 2009

We are currently working on our second proposal which Surbiton council has requested to show we are serious about setting up a community centre here. Students and lecturers from Kingston University are helping to design a computer generated plan for an Sustainable Community island this vision will shortly be available on our website.

You are welcome to visit every day between 12am to 7pm

ONGOING
Raven's Ait. An Island in the river Thamse near Kingston with a
conference centre on it has been squatted and is turned into a
functioning eco-conference centre. A squatted island? Yes. What
a perfect travel destination in this weather. And this week-end,
there will be a two day event with music, sound healing,
therapies and workshops. It is a family event to heal “us and
the land”.  Portsmouth Rd Surbiton KT6 4HN (opposite Catherine
Rd.) 15min from Waterloo. You are welcome to visit every day
12am to 7p. For a guided tour, more information on activities or
to schedule an event/workshop, please call: Nick 079646729222,
Phoenix  07769791387, Rick
07791042078 or Camilla 07900800055.
http://www.ravensait.org.uk/
http://www.circlecommunity.org/