evidence to chilcot

chris morton crisscross at evendine.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Dec 5 08:23:21 GMT 2009

In my previous comment James, I forgot to observe that the Privy
Council conducting the enquiry is one of the most conservative cliques
in the country, already all corrupted by the exigencies of high office
in the service her most conservative majesty.

For the Hutton enquiry the land was dredged for the most ultra-
conservative fogey who could be guaranteed to consider 'not rocking
the boat' as more important than any truth. In the follow up it is a
group, but the intention is the same.