Spirit of Squatters at Hopenhagen

Karma karmagetiton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 12:50:52 GMT 2009

http://www.youtube.com/user/spiritofsquatters

Naomi Klein about GreenwashHagen Hopenhagen.-video
Spirit Of Squatters Collective 19 Dec 2009

link to video + Spirit Of Squatters Collective continue Climate Justice
News here You can watch it:

 http://ourmediaindymedia.blogspot.com/2009/12/naomi-klein-about-greenwashhagen.html

Feel free to embed,link it,send it,screen it etc. Use it=dont't loose
it. Reclaim the media with us !
For the mainstream media if they would like to get the best quality they
can contact us...

Naomi Klein talking about green wash.In the background subvertised
imiges of Hopenhagen during COP 15.

The COP 15 is slowly finishing but our struggle must continue, so it
would. COP 15 protests was big step forward in mobilizing Climate
Justice movement in good direction to save the planet. Spirit Of
Squatters will still continue to inform, reveal the truth, inspire,
mobilize. Stay tuned.Check idymedia or also You can subscribe to us on:
http://www.youtube.com/user/spiritofsquatters or here:
http://ourmediaindymedia.blogspot.com
We have a lot of footage, which even we worked hard we didn't use yet.
All our news would be the puzzle for our documentary about COP 15
protests. If You would like to contribute with Your footage, translation
etc. let us know. Through our pages You can also support us financially,
what would help us to stay focus on filming. Thanks for all of You for
being with us, participating in actions, creating movement, fighting for
Climate Justice and for all what we did together.

Spirit Of Squatters / Climate Justice News
We are giving a short report of everything that we see and experience
here. Everyday you can check our pages, and use them. Pass the relation
further. Reclaim the media with us. Change the climate for better (and
not for business). With our activity we are supporting
www.climate-justice-action , www.climatejusticenow.org ,
www.indymedia.org and other honest people who are really concerned about
our planet. We would stand against any hypocrisy,fake solutions (like
gmo, agro fuels, nuclear power, carbon trade or big part of official COP
15 etc.), corporations, "green" capitalism etc.Here is the second
part... So get inspired. Spirit Of Squatters.
http://www.ourmediaindymedia.blogspot.com

source: http://www.indymedia.org/el/2009/12/932642.shtml