Stewards needed : Sheltered housing demonstration, 12.30, Wednesday 22 July

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 15 21:13:26 BST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
  Could anyone help?

Maria

 ------------------------------
*From:* Vicki Morris [mailto:vickimorris at btinternet.com]
*Sent:* 15 July 2009 15:00
*To:* wardens at barnettuc.org.uk
*Subject:* Sheltered housing demonstration, 12.30, Wednesday 22 July

   Dear friend,

the demonstration below has been initiated by one of the sheltered housing
schemes involved in the campaign to defend wardens in Barnet. I have said
that I will find some stewards so if anyone is free and can help next
Wednesday, please let me know. And, of course, please let people know about
the demonstration. Thank you.

Vicki
Barnet TUC
07719 283132
---
*Sheltered Housing
*
*National demonstration: Wednesday 22 July, 12.30pm, assemble Parliament
Square
Organised by Kingsley Court Strategy Committee, supported by SHUK

“Pensioners from sheltered housing schemes throughout England demand the
Government reverse their policy on sheltered housing, so councils will
reinstate sheltered wardens. The Government says they can’t intervene,
because this is a local government  issue.  We have come from across the
nation and are all affected — this is a national issue! Take responsibility
for once Gordon, and sort it out.”

For more details email
wardens at barnettuc.org.uk<http://uk.mc871.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=wardens@barnettuc.org.uk>
*

--
"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is there no
man speaketh as we speak in the street.”