Scythers wanted to film Lark Rise to Candleford

Simon Fairlie tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Jul 30 21:59:30 BST 2009

I have been asked to publicize this. Apparently
they have some traditional scythes, though who
knows what condition they are in.

Courses still to be held this year and results of
this year's competitions can be found at
<http://www.thescytheshop.co.uk/courses.html>http://www.thescytheshop.co.uk/courses.html
and
<http://www.thescytheshop.co.uk/festival.html>http://www.thescytheshop.co.uk/festival.html

In haste