Zombie Marble Arch March - if you like this atmosphere, April 1st is right up your street, & chose the Silver Horse!

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 26 23:58:05 GMT 2009

http://current.com/items/89920520/government_of_the_dead_hang_a_banker.htm

PS we are looking for someone to play the Emperor of Capital who wears
clothes made of money, and who then strips to the Goddess Earth, the true
real capital underneath. At the Bank of England. It could be more than one
person of either sex.
We have the money, who's got the body?

Here's our money by the way
http://www.g-20meltdown.org/sites/g-20meltdown.org/files/money.pdf<http://current.com/items/89920520/government_of_the_dead_hang_a_banker.htm>and
we printed 20,000 pounds worth (qualitative easing)

Which horse will you choose?

Diggers, Land & Housing BLACK HORSE
War - RED HORSE
Climate - GREEN HORSE (jungle/animal theme)
Money Crimes/Revolution SILVER (zombie theme)

April 1st, Fancy Dress Party + Carnival *+ Picnic* 12 noon at the Bank of
England, a very English Revolution. Come as someone with the whole world
inside your mind, like the Fool on the money - ie April 1st as we shall be
after the Revolution, celebrating in peace and taking good care of everyone
and everything...!

Pls spread the word about our lovely party

http://www.g-20meltdown.org