Rare BBC masonic planning committee corruption flim (2000)

Gerrard Winstanley office at evnuk.org.uk
Tue May 19 19:07:55 BST 2009

Here's an extremely rare 30 minute BBC regional documentary programme about masonic corruption from 2000
Save the file if ye can and while ye may

http://www.blip.tv/file/2131681/

Do we need a register of freemasons or are freemasons being unfairly singled out?
Secret Society with secret ceremonies, protect and promote fellow members.Guilds disappeared but the secret symbols.
Quarrying areas are densely masonic. On Portland there are 6 masonic lodges and 500 members. Nationally about 1 in 70 men are freemasons, in Portland it's 1 in 8.
>From Working Men's to Gentlemens' clubs.All male tradition.
Commander Michael Higham, Grand Secretary, United Grand Lodge 1980-1998.
Dorset Freemasons Frank Pratt (former Chief Superintendent Dorset Police) & Gordon Reynolds.
Cllr John Antell, West Dorset District Council. Cllr Jim Hardman, planning committees and freemasons.
West Midlands serious crime squad. Robin Corbett MP, Chris Mullin MP, Home Affairs Secect Committee investigation.
Provincial Grand Master, Dorset Province of Freemasonry, Harry Barnes.
Includes reconstruction of masonic initiation and vows: "My hand, given to a master mason shall be a sure pledge of brotherhood. My feet shall travel shall travel through dangers and difficulties, to unite with his, informing a column of mutual defence and support".
"Worshipful Master an alarm! Whom have you there? Mr John Smith, a poor candidate in a state of darkness, who has been well and worthily reccommended, regularly proposed and approved in open lodge, and who now comes of his own free will and accord, properly prepared, humbly soliciting to be admitted into the mysteries and privileges of freemasonry."
Are you therefore prepared to take a solemn oath founded on the principles I have stated. To keep inviolate the secrets and mysteries of the order?"
"I am, I am."
"Then you will kneel on your left knee."
"Give me your right hand."
Peter Marks, curator of Dorset District Provincial Museum.
Harry Palmer - freemason. Housing Develpoer. Cllr Derek B. F. Burt - freemason
Bryan Rowe & Eddie Fry (C.G. Fry and Son Ltd.) - Bridport lodge freemasons
Sylvia Wilkes - local resident.
Protect and promote - declaration of interests.
Jerry White, local government ombudsman.
In Dorset Southern Eye identified 16 freemason councillors and 13 of them are involved in the planning committee.
Cllr. Terry Farmer, Owen Curtis both from Sherbourne Lodge and West Dorset District Council. "All the lodge members do not go to the lodge."

BBC Southampton - Executive Producers Peter Pitt and Eve Turner, Senior Producer Jonathan Bigwood, Producer Andrew Head. BBC South.