outstanding project in Hebron

dub solution wearealldubsolution at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 17:02:12 GMT 2009

Hamed Qawasmeh writes:
      Dear One and All:

      This is a unique example of social empowerment in the south Hebron
      hills. Please dissiminate widely and vote for these people. I know them
      personally and they are some of the best people that I have met working on
      daily basis to affect change on the ground. Please vote for them...
      Thanks

--- On Sun, 11/1/09, Elad Orian <elad at comet-me.org>