"Welcome Madonna, on yer way Abdul"

james armstrong james36armstrong at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:48:59 GMT 2009

How sickening that wealth is the entry fee for foreigners to life in this country, and to access to scarce housing and scarcer bulk land, wheras poverty and need is the bar to entry for the have nots.

Just seen the tv programme showing the thousands of Afghans and others, men women and children , and other nationals fleeing violence risking and often losing their life to get into Europe.

Nothing less than making peace and prosperity for others as  the top  national priority

can hope to halt mass migration.

Disbanding the army and recruiting a peace corps would be a tiny first step.

Our vision is too limited and our faith in human nature to weak .

James