Fwd: Donald Trump and CPOs

Simon Fairlie chapter7 at tlio.org.uk
Tue Sep 22 10:41:09 BST 2009

Please support the  campaign against Donald Trump's mega golf course
in Aberdeenshire, allowed by the Scottish government despite refusa;
at local level. Trump is now trying to eject people using Compulsory
Purchase Orders, not for anything of public benefit but for a luxury
golf-course.;

Begin forwarded message: