[Diggers350] facebook

Richard Chisnall rchisnall at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 08:26:08 GMT 2010

only some photos are visible to people who don't have Facebook
profiles - and you need a profile (and to log in) to see pretty much
anything else

what is visible to whom is controlled by whoever posts it, on a
general or post-by-post basis.

[Facebook is a hateful phenomenon as no 'outsiders' can search the content there. It lures you into logging in so you can see stuff that's been linked to then WHAM you're in. It's a sort of intranet cult with meaningless guarantees of privacy. Certainly not from the NSA etc. In fact these intel people may even control it.
You'll find me there though
ed.]

On 13 December 2010 22:41, george at dicegeorge.com <dicegeorge at hotmail.com> wrote:
> hi tony,
> are these messages only visible to members?
> i tried to put a link to the french anti tipi thin
> but it didnt work in my facebook-
> is the setting so that members only can see the postings?
> or is this a quirk of fbks?
>
> dont pass this message...
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Diggers350 - an e-mail discussion/information-share list for campaigners and members of THE LAND IS OURS landrights network based in the UK http://www.tlio.org.uk
>
> The list was originally concerned with the 350th anniversary of The Diggers (& still is concerned with their history). The Diggers appeared at the end of the English Civil war with a noble mission to make the earth 'a common treasury for all'. In the spring of 1999 there were celebrations to remember the Diggers vision and their contribution.
>
> TASH FROM THE HILL
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWk9rRJsk5I
>
> THE LAND MAGAZINE
> Simon Fairlie still produces The Land magazine every 6 months or so.
> Subsription is £18 (£15 unwaged) or £4 for a single edition
> Contributions are welcome http://www.thelandmagazine.org.uk/
>
> You can find out more about the Diggers and see illustrations at: http://www.bilderberg.org/land/
>
> Brendan Boal from the Climate Camp would like me to point out that Bilderberg.org is my private web site and as such is not officially part of The Land Is Ours.

/Richard

Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values - Dalai Lama