Muckspreading or spreading the word

james armstrong james36armstrong at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 09:42:58 GMT 2010

fran from Bridgwater
I listened with sadness to the Sunday programme about the Bristol farm threat of housing development of the green belt, loss of habitat for Barn Owls etc.. It is indeed the thin edge of the wedge, our countryside is precious and makes life worth living, it is the heart of Britain. The green belt was described as the lungs of our cities, an apt description of this important resource that the majority value and want to keep. Lets look at brown field sites and stop further loss of our green and pleasant land!

BBC Farming Today has a lively comments section where alternative views are welcomed and the land monopoly issue can be aired.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/farming-today/comments/

then click comments and contribute at the bottom of the page.

James